Archive for the 'mary' Category
Hi hello!!! Just another life update.
I found out two months ago that I have PCOS. I haven’t had the time to fully research about my illness but basically I have cysts in my ovaries. Fortunately, they are not harmful – just causing myself some hormonal imbalance. I have higher levels of male hormones and I’m more insulin-resistant. Ever since I found out that something’s wrong with me, I’ve been taking care of myself more. I’ve been going to the gym almost everyday for two months now (THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OF 2017, WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT). I also got myself a personal trainer because I need someone to side-eye and silently judge me if I gain weight and I also regularly visit my dermatologist.
I’m happy to tell you guys that everything is going great. I lost six pounds in a span of two months. It’s not a lot but I’m really counting that as a win because losing weight has always been a struggle. My skin is better now – I’m not having random breakouts anymore. The medicines I’m taking everyday (for six months, mind you) helps a lot too.
BASICALLY, I LIKE MYSELF BETTER NOW. I didn’t know I could love myself more and I’m so happy I’m doing all of these.
Hi, I’m still alive. I haven’t found the time to update my blog but I have a new travel post, do check it out! Anyway, life updaaaate:
- I saw Coldplay in April.
- I saw The Maine in June! God, did I miss them!
- I was in Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan these past three months.
- I road managed LANY and Phoenix, no big deal – it’s cool, I’m cool, everyone’s cool. (lol who am I kidding, it’s Phoenix I’M ACTUALLY CRYING)
- I’m gonna be in Cambodia in September and Korea in November.
- I’ll be seeing Harry in November in Singapore.
- I also bought a land because apparently I’m an adult now???
- I learned that ghosting is real. People move on from people.
- Did I mention I road managed Phoenix? I will talk about that for the rest of the year or probably my life.
- I STILL FUCKING MISS ONE DIRECTION.
I promise to blog about my London trip and post some Coldplay, Wanderland, LANY, and Phoenix pictures. LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE
We can collectively agree that 2016 wasn’t that nice. I mean, we have that president, most of the people on the internet *COUGHS LOUDLY* believe false news, Trump is the president of the United States, One Direction are still on their break etc etc.
But looking back, I realised that 2016 was alright in my books. It was literally the go with the flow year – a number of unplanned things happened. When 2016 started, I didn’t know I’ll be in Greece or London or I’ll be handling a fucking big client. Life is full of surprises sometimes, innit?
Here are some of the good things that happened in 2016:
1. Being able to travel anytime I want. I have visited seven (eight, if you count the layover in Qatar!) this year and I actually managed to go outside Asia!
- Japan trip with the Melewi team and experiencing my first snow (-20 degrees, y’all. It’s fun… sometimes)
- Annual South Korea trip with Ms Steph. South Korea will always be in my heart just like how Harry is always in Louis’ heart <3
- Paris, Germany, and Greece (I’ll do a post about Greece, I swear! Please wait for it.)
- Taiwan trip
- London, UK. YOU, GUYS! I’ve always wanted to go to London (duh, One Direction) and I still cannot believe it happened this year. SOMEBODY PLEASE PINCH ME THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE. (I’ll do a post about this too!)