Archive for the 'mary' Category
Hi, I’m still alive. I haven’t found the time to update my blog but I have a new travel post, do check it out! Anyway, life updaaaate:
- I saw Coldplay in April.
- I saw The Maine in June! God, did I miss them!
- I was in Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan these past three months.
- I road managed LANY and Phoenix, no big deal – it’s cool, I’m cool, everyone’s cool. (lol who am I kidding, it’s Phoenix I’M ACTUALLY CRYING)
- I’m gonna be in Cambodia in September and Korea in November.
- I’ll be seeing Harry in November in Singapore.
- I also bought a land because apparently I’m an adult now???
- I learned that ghosting is real. People move on from people.
- Did I mention I road managed Phoenix? I will talk about that for the rest of the year or probably my life.
- I STILL FUCKING MISS ONE DIRECTION.
I promise to blog about my London trip and post some Coldplay, Wanderland, LANY, and Phoenix pictures. LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE
We can collectively agree that 2016 wasn’t that nice. I mean, we have that president, most of the people on the internet *COUGHS LOUDLY* believe false news, Trump is the president of the United States, One Direction are still on their break etc etc.
But looking back, I realised that 2016 was alright in my books. It was literally the go with the flow year – a number of unplanned things happened. When 2016 started, I didn’t know I’ll be in Greece or London or I’ll be handling a fucking big client. Life is full of surprises sometimes, innit?
Here are some of the good things that happened in 2016:
1. Being able to travel anytime I want. I have visited seven (eight, if you count the layover in Qatar!) this year and I actually managed to go outside Asia!
- Japan trip with the Melewi team and experiencing my first snow (-20 degrees, y’all. It’s fun… sometimes)
- Annual South Korea trip with Ms Steph. South Korea will always be in my heart just like how Harry is always in Louis’ heart <3
- Paris, Germany, and Greece (I’ll do a post about Greece, I swear! Please wait for it.)
- Taiwan trip
- London, UK. YOU, GUYS! I’ve always wanted to go to London (duh, One Direction) and I still cannot believe it happened this year. SOMEBODY PLEASE PINCH ME THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE. (I’ll do a post about this too!)
Two years ago, I decided that commuting and being stuck in a cubicle in front of a blinking computer is not the life that I wanted (Well, who actually wants that?), so I quit my first job.
I took a breather for a year, and after I decided to get my life together – joined Melewi.
It turned out that working anywhere other than a confined space in an office is one of the best things life could offer. With remote working, the world is your office. I traded cab rides for plane rides, a cubicle for a table by the beach, and meeting in board rooms to having a conference by the poolside.