Archive for the 'life lately' Category
Hi, I’m still alive. I haven’t found the time to update my blog but I have a new travel post, do check it out! Anyway, life updaaaate:
- I saw Coldplay in April.
- I saw The Maine in June! God, did I miss them!
- I was in Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan these past three months.
- I road managed LANY and Phoenix, no big deal – it’s cool, I’m cool, everyone’s cool. (lol who am I kidding, it’s Phoenix I’M ACTUALLY CRYING)
- I’m gonna be in Cambodia in September and Korea in November.
- I’ll be seeing Harry in November in Singapore.
- I also bought a land because apparently I’m an adult now???
- I learned that ghosting is real. People move on from people.
- Did I mention I road managed Phoenix? I will talk about that for the rest of the year or probably my life.
- I STILL FUCKING MISS ONE DIRECTION.
I promise to blog about my London trip and post some Coldplay, Wanderland, LANY, and Phoenix pictures. LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE
Ah, Wanderland. I still can’t believe that we’re on its third year already. It seems like it was just yesterday when Ms. Steph and I were talking about it and we were cracking our brains out for a v cool name for it. Now look at it! Kid Cudi just headlined the Wanderland Camp… no big deal, really.
I had the chance to road manage Lewis and his band for this year. I was excited to do the job (okay I’m always excited to road manage, what’s new…) cause I’m a fan of him. They’re all very nice and laid-back. Out of all the bands I’ve road managed, they are definitely my favourite. Hands down.
(This post is pretty long. Consider this as a warning. It is also about One Direction so if you don’t like them, HAHAHA I DON’T REALLY CARE!)
At a hostel somewhere in Central Jakarta, we met a Dutch girl named Amanda. Chester, Sherica, and I learned that she’s currently traveling Asia and just made a detour in Jakarta. She asked us why were we in Indonesia of all places in the world. We were not very keen to tell her why but eventually we did. We told her we’re in Jakarta for One Direction. “Why were you so embarrassed about it? If you love something, be proud of it,” she told us. I told her that I’m not really embarrassed about it, it’s just that some people are so quick to judge cause it’s 1D. 🤷🏻♀️
Okay, what I’m really trying to say is that I absolutely love One Direction that I hopped on four planes, checked-in at different hotels, got myself wasted (and I don’t even drink hah), found myself at some sketchy roads and basements, etc etc just to see them. I think I did something illegal along the way but, that’s something you don’t really need to know.