Archive for the 'life lately' Category
Hi hello!!! Just another life update.
I found out two months ago that I have PCOS. I haven’t had the time to fully research about my illness but basically I have cysts in my ovaries. Fortunately, they are not harmful – just causing myself some hormonal imbalance. I have higher levels of male hormones and I’m more insulin-resistant. Ever since I found out that something’s wrong with me, I’ve been taking care of myself more. I’ve been going to the gym almost everyday for two months now (THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OF 2017, WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT). I also got myself a personal trainer because I need someone to side-eye and silently judge me if I gain weight and I also regularly visit my dermatologist.
I’m happy to tell you guys that everything is going great. I lost six pounds in a span of two months. It’s not a lot but I’m really counting that as a win because losing weight has always been a struggle. My skin is better now – I’m not having random breakouts anymore. The medicines I’m taking everyday (for six months, mind you) helps a lot too.
BASICALLY, I LIKE MYSELF BETTER NOW. I didn’t know I could love myself more and I’m so happy I’m doing all of these.
Hi, I’m still alive. I haven’t found the time to update my blog but I have a new travel post, do check it out! Anyway, life updaaaate:
- I saw Coldplay in April.
- I saw The Maine in June! God, did I miss them!
- I was in Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan these past three months.
- I road managed LANY and Phoenix, no big deal – it’s cool, I’m cool, everyone’s cool. (lol who am I kidding, it’s Phoenix I’M ACTUALLY CRYING)
- I’m gonna be in Cambodia in September and Korea in November.
- I’ll be seeing Harry in November in Singapore.
- I also bought a land because apparently I’m an adult now???
- I learned that ghosting is real. People move on from people.
- Did I mention I road managed Phoenix? I will talk about that for the rest of the year or probably my life.
- I STILL FUCKING MISS ONE DIRECTION.
I promise to blog about my London trip and post some Coldplay, Wanderland, LANY, and Phoenix pictures. LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE
Ah, Wanderland. I still can’t believe that we’re on its third year already. It seems like it was just yesterday when Ms. Steph and I were talking about it and we were cracking our brains out for a v cool name for it. Now look at it! Kid Cudi just headlined the Wanderland Camp… no big deal, really.
I had the chance to road manage Lewis and his band for this year. I was excited to do the job (okay I’m always excited to road manage, what’s new…) cause I’m a fan of him. They’re all very nice and laid-back. Out of all the bands I’ve road managed, they are definitely my favourite. Hands down.