Archive for the 'life lately' Category
It’s been a long time, pal.
I haven’t had a decent update since December last year so here I am giving you guys a quick one. 2018 has been fun of some sorts. It felt like I’ve been away from home 80% of the time – hopping on a plane or sleeping in hotel rooms while stressing about schedules and bands.
A lot has happened this year. I celebrated my birthday in Sapporo. Birthdays haven’t been fun for me for quite sometime now so I decided to fly out cause birthdays are supposed to be extra special, right? I knew some snow and a -10 degree weather would do the trick.
Hi, I’m still alive. I haven’t found the time to update my blog but anyway, life updaaaate:
- I saw Coldplay in April.
- I saw The Maine in June! God, did I miss them!
- I was in Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan these past three months.
- I road managed LANY and Phoenix, no big deal – it’s cool, I’m cool, everyone’s cool. (lol who am I kidding, it’s Phoenix I’M ACTUALLY CRYING)
- I’m gonna be in Cambodia in September and Korea in November.
- I’ll be seeing Harry in November in Singapore.
- I also bought a land because apparently I’m an adult now???
- I learned that ghosting is real. People move on from people.
- Did I mention I road managed Phoenix? I will talk about that for the rest of the year or probably my life.
- I STILL FUCKING MISS ONE DIRECTION.
I promise to blog about my London trip and post some Coldplay, Wanderland, LANY, and Phoenix pictures. LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE
(This post is pretty long. Consider this as a warning. It is also about One Direction so if you don’t like them, HAHAHA I DON’T REALLY CARE!)
At a hostel somewhere in Central Jakarta, we met a Dutch girl named Amanda. Chester, Sherica, and I learned that she was traveling Asia and just Jakarta was just a detour. She asked us why we’re in Indonesia of all places in the world. We were not exactly excited on telling her why but eventually we did (spoiler alert: it’s because of One Direction). “Why are you guys so embarrassed about it? If you love something, be proud of it,” she then told us.
Okay, what I’m really trying to say is that I absolutely love One Direction that I hopped on four planes, checked-in at different hotels, got myself wasted (I don’t even drink hah), found myself at some sketchy roads and basements, etc etc just to see them. I think I did something illegal along the way but, that’s something you don’t really need to know.
Flew to Singapore to see One Direction. I have no words except for FUCK FINALLY FUCKING FINALLY!!! I LOVE YOU HARRY, LOUIS, NIALL, LIAM, AND ZAYN.
FUCK, I LOVE ONE DIRECTION.
1 down, two (or three!!!) more shows to go.
It’s 2:22 AM and I should be sleeping right now but I think I’ve had too much coffee and tea today. I just came back from watching The 1975 and man, was it one hell of a hot mess.
(I just realised that I saw them for four times already)