The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I was nominated by Clarisa (please visit her blog and give her some loveeeeee!) to do this Liebster Award thing where I answer her questions so you’ll get to know more about me (I’m interesting, I swear… Well. Okay. Sometimes.) and ask my own questions and nominate other people too. I did some research and it looks like the original rule is different from what people are doing… so I dont know 🤷🏻♀️, I’m just gonna do this because I’d rather answer these questions than do work. Procrastination and all that.
So okay, here ya go:
1. Describe yourself in three words.
STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN (woman can be an adjective innit?)
2. What is the most favourite book you have read, and why?
I love reading fan fictions. AO3 has the best authors out there, I swear. Are fan fictions considered as books??? If yes then my favourites would probably be Relief Next to Me and Empty Skies. Please don’t make me choose. But if we’re talking about books books, I love The Song of Achilles and The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry. I’ve yet to find a book that would change my life.
3. If given a chance to visit a place over and over again, where would it be?
Can it be three? South Korea, the Netherlands, and London.
4. What is the most expensive item you have bought for yourself?
A plane ticket to London hahaha
5. If you get a chance to live in a different era/period, what would you choose?
I don’t know. I would probably still choose this period.
6. If you can sit down and have dinner with one famous person, who would it be? And what questions would you ask him/her?
OH MY GOD. CAN IT BE TWO??? HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON. AND I HAVE A LONG LIST OF QUESTIONS. Here’s one — what’s up with the complimentary tattoos brO DUDE PAL? JK. I would probably ask them about their song writing process. WHO INSPIRED THE SONG STRONG CAUSE I NEED ANSWERS. WHY DID LOUIS SING THAT LINE ON SOMETHING GREAT, I NEED TO KNOW. AND I WOULD ALSO PROBABLY BEG THEM TO HIRE ME (as their PA, as their tour person IDK IDC I JUST WANNA WORK WITH THEM)
7. What is the one thing you have regretted doing?
Right now, on top of my head, not emailing for that job. It’s long gone now.
8. What was the most absurd lie you have told someone?
HAHAHAAHAHAHA I WONT TELL (that.. or I just don’t remember)
9. What is your happiest memory?
There are too many to be honest but I’ll give you one – seeing One Direction live.
10. What would you like to experience but you’re too afraid to do it?
Scuba diving because I don’t know how to swim. And probably doing a talk because god knows I cant talk to a large number of people.
11. What do you think of me?
You are one hella cool girl, Clarisa.
I’m nominating everyone!!! If you wanna do this, go ahead cause you cool, gurl!!!
Here are my questions:
1. What’s number one on your bucket list?
2. If you could be Kylie Jenner for a day, what would you do?
3. Do you believe in parallel universes?
4. If there are really an infinite number of universes, what do you think you’re doing in three of those universes?
5. What is the wildest conspiracy theory you’ve heard?
6. What is the fourth state of matter (dont fucking google it!!!!)
7. If you could be best friends with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
8. Please name three of your guilty pleasures.
9. Who is you favourite One Direction member and why?
10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
11. Are you happy?
Have fun answering them!