We can collectively agree that 2016 wasn’t that nice. I mean, we have that president, people on the internet believe false news, Trump is the president of the United States, One Direction are still on their break etc etc.
But looking back, I realised that 2016 was alright in my books. It was literally the go with the flow year – a number of unplanned things happened. When 2016 started, I didn’t know I’ll be in Greece or London or I’ll be handling a fucking big client. Life is full of surprises sometimes, right?
Here are some of the good things that happened in 2016:
1. Being able to travel anytime I want. I have visited seven (eight, if you count the layover in Qatar!) this year and I actually managed to go outside Asia!
- Japan trip with the Melewi team and experiencing my first snow (-20 degrees, y’all. It’s fun… sometimes)
- Annual South Korea trip with Ms Steph. South Korea will always be in my heart just like how Harry is always in Louis’ heart <3
- Paris, Germany, and Greece (I’ll do a post about Greece, I swear! Please wait for it.)
- Taiwan trip
- London, UK. YOU, GUYS! I’ve always wanted to go to London (duh, One Direction) and I still cannot believe it happened this year. SOMEBODY PLEASE PINCH ME THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE. (I’ll do a post about this too!)
2. Being part of Wanderland. Shoutout to Karpos for always letting me help during their shows. Wanderland this year was so fun! DCFC + Bon Iver??? How do you beat that?
3. Handling the VISA (yes, the card) project. Never in my life did I imagine myself doing work for VISA.
4. Road managing Of Monsters and Men (We only know how to pronounce Nana’s name. Hahaha! Icelandic names are soooo cool but so difficult to pronounce)
5. Watching Little Mix perform live. Everyone just needs to see them live. Total performance. 10/10 would recommend.
6. Starting a project that hopefully will be successful this year.
7. My friends and favourite people are doing good.
8. And everyone in my family is safe, happy, and healthy!
I HOPE YALL HAVE A SPLENDID 2017! REMEMBER, YOU GUYS DESERVE THE BEST. BYEEEE