The past two weeks in pictures.
I had the best birthday ever.
Last Sunday, I celebrated my 22nd birthday and no, I don’t feel like 22 BUT I still feel happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. Yeah, I just referenced that TSwizzle song, I know. I am sorry. Twenty-two is such a weird age. I’m pretty sure I just turned eighteen few days ago.
Did you know that I was born when my mother was 22?
OH GOD I AM OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE MY OWN FAMILY. THIS IS WEIRD.
Okaaay. Anyway, point of this whole post is to tell you guys that I had The Maine, This Century, and Nick Santino aka 8123 d00dz for my birthday. No need to get jealous. I know, IT WAS AWESOME. I AM AWESOME. Ok, kidding. I really didn’t hire them to play on my birthday. The concert fell on the day of my birthday so obviously I declared the concert as MY party! Literally a party — with red cups, booze, and all that. Everything was great. My favourite bands were on the stage playing, my friends were with me dancing and singing along, and everyone was just really happy. I couldn’t really ask for more (Maybe except for meeting them? Hahaha!)
Yep, best birthday yet! Thank you Ms. H and Sir V for bringing them back and for choosing my birthday as the concert day. Heh! AND THE MAINE, YOU’RE WELCOME. RE: KRISPY KREME YOU ATE.
Time surely flies fast because I was just making my 2012 year-end post like few minutes ago (I’m exaggerating but still) and what the f???? Here we are now, down to the last day of the year. What the hell happened to 2013? I need answers! Damn.
I remember telling everyone on Twitter that I’m gonna make 2013 THE year. You know, great things and all that. I tried, guys. I did. But 2013′s just A year. Sure, good and bad things happened but everything else was just okay. 2013 is a year for character development. Every other year is like that, innit? 2012 was my year. People don’t get lucky twice… or maybe it’s just me.
But hey, bunch of good things still happened this year. Never forget.
Soooooo let’s look back, yeah?
~ 2013′s thirteen ~
1. Dream KPop Fantasy Concert. DKFC was my first KPop concert and my last production concert for the year. Boyyyy, KPop concerts were really different. Everything’s just craaaaaazy. Beyond crazy, actually. The artists have like a thousand entourage and I was told that that was typical. Ok then!
2. Kyle’s birthday celebration. Soooo FNP had a staycation at Luxent and we may or may not have prank called some people at 2AM. Aparently good things still happen at 2AM, guys. Kyle also had a birthday celebration at a pizza chain with a photo booth and a Halvo standee. Good times with good friends.
3. Seeing Claire for the first time in three years (I think???). I missed that lady so much. Claire is one of those online turned real life friends that I cherish so much. Don’t get jealous, Sherica, you’re one of them too. You too, Aia. And Ate Anna. Ok, Chester, don’t frown. You’re on the list. I love you all.
4. Food trips with Sir Joey and Kai, the best food trip buddies ever.
5. Seeing Demi Lovato live for the first time. DUDEEEE, I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!!! I’m a big MC D Love fan and seeing her live… top of the list, guys.
6. Concerts. Demi Lovato, Motion City Soundtrack, Wanderland Festival (Colour Coding, Avalanche City, Tully On Tully, Nada Surf, Neon Trees, Temper Trap), Circuit Fest (A+ Dropouts, Megan Nicole, This Century, The Downtown Fiction, Before You Exit, We Are The In Crowd, Mayday Parade, Yellowcard), and Bazooka Rocks 2 (Radiodriveby, We Came As Romans, Tonight Alive, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Anberlin, All Time Low, A Rocket To The Moon). Wow, I only went to five concerts this year. Well, that’s new. Buuuuuut I got to watch those concerts with FNP so everything’s good! I can’t wait for 2014 because it is THE year of concerts. ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TO NAME ONE. I PLAN TO SEE THEM THREE TIMES NEXT YEAR TO MAKE UP FOR THE TOURS I DIDN’T GET THE CHANCE TO ATTEND. SUE ME.