This is a list. A list that includes things I want/need to accomplish before 2014 ends. See also: I made a list so I won’t forget cause I am the type that actually forgets.
1. Learn a new programming language. Even though I have reached the point where I can’t stomach programming anymore, I am still determined to learn a new language by heart. Like something where I can say “Oh, that’s pretty easy.”
3. See One Direction perform live. D U H. Twice preferably. NZ and Japan!
4. Visit at least four more countries this year. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna be in Singapore in no time. I am aiming for New Zealand, Japan, and HongKong this year.
5. Be a really really really good UX UI designer and be meticulous.
6. Lose 20lbs (LORD WHY IS IT SO HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT???)
7. BE FRIENDS WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!!!111!!
8. Buy an oven. Learn how to bake. Learn new recipes.
9. Learn how to love life more.
10. Fall in love???? (Eeeew feelings!!!) (HARRY STYLES WHERE ARE YOU???)
A summary of what happened this week: celebrated my friends’ graduation over brunch, met one-half of the The 1975, saw them play live for the first time, heard Robbers (MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM THEM!! GAAAHHH) live, celebrated my cousin’s birthday, slept at a hotel room, and posted a lot of Instagram updates. I will definitely repeat this week if I had the power. You know I will. Best one yet.
We celebrated Keeshia and Kyle’s graduation over brunch at Flavors last Wednesday. After eating, we stayed at the coffee bar cause I needed to work and out of nowhere, we saw Matty and George and we were all like HUH?!?!?!?! Apparently, they’re staying at that hotel. How fucking lucky were we?! So what do you do when you see two British boys walking right in front of you? You ask them for a picture because why not? HAHAHA!
The past two weeks in pictures.